Annual Data Collection from Public Universities - GTEC
Fri, 03/19/2021 - 18:48
The Ghana Tertiary Education Commission (GTEC) is collecting data from all public Universities to enable them monitor developments and projections in tertiary education. Consequently, the Planning Unit of UEW kindly requests all teaching departments to complete the attached data templates:
- Proposed (new) programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year
- List of par-time staff of the department for 2020/2021 academic year
- Conferences/Seminars/Workshops attended (March 1, 2020, to February 28, 2021)
- Online conferences, seminars, and workshops are included.
- Non-teaching departments should only work on item (iii) conferences/seminars/workshops
A soft copy of the completed format should be sent to email@example.com not later than Wednesday, 31st March 2021 to enable us to comply with the submission deadline set by GTEC
You may call the Acting Planning Officer (0240585918) for further clarification.
Ag. Planning Officer
© 2023 University of Education, Winneba. Ghana