Associations, Clubs and Societies not duly registered with the Office of Dean of Student Affairs for the 2016-2017 academic year
Tue, 01/10/2017 - 15:40
Associations, Clubs and Societies not duly registered with the Office of Dean of Student Affairs for the 2016-2017 academic year will not be allowed:
- To organise Rallies and Processions on any of the Winneba campuses (South, Central or North).
- To organise excursions or educational tours.
- To invite any guest speakers or artistes from outside the University to address any meeting or provide entertainment.
- To have access to any UEW official meeting place on the Winneba Campus. These shall include Jophus Anamuah-Mensah Conference Centre, Pecku Building Conference Room, Council Chamber-South Campus, J.N. Aryeetey Auditorium, Postgraduate Conference Room-Central Campus and IEDE Conference Room.
- To have access to any place that the University Chaplaincy has designated to a religious group for worship.
- To have access to any UEW Classroom for any social activity.
- To have access to University transport facilities for any social activity.
DEAN, STUDENT AFFAIRS
22ND DECEMBER, 2016
Find attached the list of defaulting Clubs and Societies
© 2023 University of Education, Winneba. Ghana