Call for Application - PhD candidates for 3-4 month fellowship tenable at University of Jyvaskyla, Finland
Applications are invited from qualified Ph. D candidates for three to four-month fellowship tenable at the University of Jyvaskyla, Finland.
- Be academic staff of UEW and must have been confirmed
- Be on a doctoral programme in UEW in any area relating to Education
- Have completed at least the second year by June, 2019
- Have successfully gone through proposal defense.
Applicants would be required to submit a research resume of up to four (4) pages, stating:
- Progress of their doctoral studies
- Expected benefits they hope to gain from their fellowship with JYU
The application should be sent to:
Office of the Dean
Centre for International Programmes
By Monday, 18th March, 2019
Interested Applicants should seek further information on the University website: http://opiskelu.jyu.fi/en/apply/student-exchange/how-to-apply
Shortlisted applicants would be invited to attend an interview on 25th March, 2019.
Dean, Centre for International Programmes