Declaration of Nominations and Election of Convocation Representatives on UEW Governing Council
At the close of nominations on Tuesday, 24th May, 2022, the following persons have been nominated to contest for election as Convocation Representatives on UEW Governing Council in the following order:
- Dr. Robert Andrews Ghanney - Department of Basic Education
- Dr. Emmanuel Osei Sarpong - Department of HPERS
- Rev. Dr. Joseph Nana Annan - Department of Biology Education
- Mr. Eric Sakyi Nketiah - Department of History Education
- Dr. George Asabre Maclean - Department of Music Education
- Prof. Victor Antwi - Department of Physics Education
- Dr. Evans Asante - Department of Theatre Arts
- Dr. Christiana Hammond - Department of Communication Instruction
- Prof. Awaisu I. Braimah - Department of Political Science
- Dr. Mrs. Patricia Ananga - Ghartey Hall
- Dr. Samuel Oppong Frimpong - Department of Early Childhood Education
- Dr. Kwasi Adomako - Ajumako Campus
Elections shall be held on Thursday 2nd June, 2022 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the venues indicated below:
- Winneba Campus: Division of Human Resource, Foyer first floor of Emmanuel Kwasi Ampene Building, North Campus.
- Ajumako Campus: Forecourt of the College Library
Voting shall be by secret ballot.
Please find the attachments below for the Guidelines for the elections as well as Proxy Forms.
Signed: Wilhelmina Tete-Mensah (Mrs.)