Ms Word For Research | Association of African Universities
Thu, 04/08/2021 - 16:05
The Association of African Universities presents a free training dubbed Ms Word For Research. The training is scheduled to take place as follows:
Date: Thursday 8th April 2021
- 2:00 PM,
- 3:00 PM West African time
- 4:00 PM Central African time
- 5:00 PM East African time
Discussions And Insights
- Automating headings and sub heading in respect to the font, size, indentation, space below or above, start/not start on new page etc.
- Automating style for body of content in respect to font, size, indentation, spacing (double or single) etc.
- Cross referencing for tables, figures and equations in the body of content etc.
- Numbering of pages in same documents in roman numbers (i, ii, iii) and Hindu-Arabic numbers (e.g 1,2,3)
- Putting margins on your document.
- Formatting tables for APA standard & use of fit-to-content as well as fit-to-page options.
- Automating table of contents generation.
- Customizing levels, I, II & III in respect to font, Size, Colour, Spacing & Presence/Absence in table of content.
- Automated generation of list of tables, figures & equations.
- Document security through putting passwords, removal of personal meta-data and restriction of copy and paste.
Dr. Violet Makuku, Quality Assurance Specialist and Workshop Coordinator at Association of African Universities (AAU).
Karanja Maina, Lead Consultant & Experiential Trainer on Research Dynamics Operationalization at Inklass Consult.
© 2023 University of Education, Winneba. Ghana