Photo Taking Exercise for all 2022 Fresh Students for Student’s ID Card
Wed, 08/17/2022 - 12:56
The Student Records Office is carrying out a university-wide photo-taking exercise for all 2022 fresh students (Regular Undergraduate and Post-Graduate) for the production of their student ID Cards scheduled as follows:
- Start Date: Thursday, 18th of August, 2022
- End Date: Wednesday, 31st of August, 2022
- Venue: Student Centre, Registration Help Centre, 1st floor, North Campus
The exercise would be undertaken in Ajumako Campus on Wednesday, 31st August, 2022 as stated on the schedule attached.
All fresh students are to make themselves available during the scheduled times and should bring the following documents as proof of their identities:
- Originals or copies of student admission letters
- Proof of registration printouts from either the 1st or 2nd Semester
- National ID card
Failure to provide these documents would result in students’ inability to take photographs for their Student ID Cards.
Please download the schedule in the attachment below:
© 2023 University of Education, Winneba. Ghana