Provisional Fees for Maiden MBA Weekend Programme | 2019/2020 Academic Year
Wed, 08/21/2019 - 14:43
Fresh students admitted to pursue the maiden MBA Weekend Programme for the 2019/2020 Academic year are informed that the provisional Fees for the Course per semester is Three Thousand Five Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH₵3,500.00).
Payment can be made at any of the listed Approved Receiving Banks below:
- GCB BANK LTD.
- ADB BANK LTD.
- ZENITH BANK GHANA LTD.
- CONSOLIDATED BANK GH. LTD. (CBG)
- NATIONAL INVESTMENT BANK LTD.
- All students of the University of Education, Winneba are required to pay their fees through TRANSFLOW at any branch of the banks indicated against their respective campuses.
- When paying, students should inform the Bank Teller that they are using the TRANSFLOW to pay University of Education, Winneba fees.
- Students who fail to pay all fees cannot register.
- Students are advised to abide by these payment arrangements so as to avoid any problems that might be related to non-compliance.
© 2023 University of Education, Winneba. Ghana