The Centre for International Programmes of the University of Education, Winneba announces for the information of the University Community, a full scholarship for a Ph.D programme tenable in the University of West Florida, (UWF) USA.
University of West Florida (UWF) in the United States of America, as part of its collaboration with UEW, has offered a full funding for one staff of UEW to undertake a Ph.D programme in UWF, starting from August 2017.
Applications are invited from interested staff as follows:
- have a strong academic background,
- be a staff of the University of Education, Winneba,
- have Master of Philosophy degree in Education preferably, in Educational Administration/Management/Leadership,
- not be more than 40 years at the time of application.
Interested staff should
- put in application in accordance with the advertisement,
- provide a research proposal (not more than three pages), a curriculum vitae, and an academic transcript,
- provide two references one of which should be from applicant’s Master’s Thesis supervisor.
Application and supporting documents should be forwarded to:
The Senior Assistant Registrar,
Centre for International Programmes,
University Of Education, Winneba.
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION
Friday, 31st March, 2017.