VACANCY FOR SENIOR MEMBER POSITION -INTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
The University of Education, Winneba invites applications from suitably qualified staff within the Registry of the University of Education, Winneba to fill two (2) vacant Senior Member positions:
- Position - Assistant Registrars/Junior Assistant Registrars
Qualification and Experience
Candidates seeking appointment as Assistant Registrars/Junior Assistant Registrars in the Registrar’s
- hold a 2-year researched masters degree (e.g. MBA, MPA , MSc, MPhil, etc.) in a relevant field of study (Business Administration, Social Sciences, etc.)
- must have been granted permission by the University to pursue his/her masters degree.
- be at least a Principal Administrative Assistant in the Registry of UEW.
- other professional qualifications in a relevant field of study. (eg. IHRMP, CIAMC, Law, etc) would be an added advantage.
Please note that, only applicants who sought permission from Management or sponsored by the University to pursue their masters degrees will be considered.
Interested staff in the Registrar’s Department of the University of Education, Winneba who meet the above requirements should download the relevant forms from the University’s Website for completion.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualified applicants are to submit 15copies of completed application forms with copies of their detailed Curriculum vitae and certificates to:
The Registrar OR The Deputy Registrar
University of Education, Winneba Division of Human Resource
P. O. Box 25 University of Education, Winneba
Winneba P. O. Box 25
Closing date for the submission of completed forms is 18th November, 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted