Virtual Matriculation Ceremony for Regular Students - 2020/2021 Academic Year
We wish to inform all students, the University community and the general public that the Matriculation Ceremony for Winneba and Ajumako campuses for the 2020/2021 batch of the Regular Students is scheduled as follows:
Friday, March 5, 2021
Jophus Anamuah-Mensah Conference Centre
- The Ceremony would be conducted through Virtual Mode.
- All COVID-19 protocols would be strictly observed.
- Class Representatives would join Deans, Directors and HoD's at the ceremonial grounds.
- All Freshmen and Freshwomen of the university would participate in the ceremony online through the university website, Facebook and YouTube [website on www.uew.edu.gh; Facebook on @official.uew; YouTube on @uew.tv]
- Live telecast will simultaneously go on at the Central Campus Auditorium, South Assembly Hall and North Campus - New Lecture Theatres.
- Special arrangements would also be made to boost the network connectivity to ensure that the live streaming is uninterrupted to enable students view the stream on their own devices.
© 2023 University of Education, Winneba. Ghana